Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life is spledid!!

Okay, so I keep waiting to be able to add pictures to my blog because I know Cass Liz will shoot me if I don't get some pictures pronto. But last night as Sam and I tried and oh how we tried, it was being so gay that we gave up. So, instead of not blogging at all, I am posting without pictures yet again. Sorry Cass!! I just have to say how beautiful the weather is today. It is absolutely gorgeous and suppose to be in the 80's. I could enjoy this for at least another couple of months. I'm happy because: Cassidy's happy, Sam is sweet, Cole is funny, Brady is an awesome football player, Quinn is ditto to Brady, Larry is amazing and my life is great. I know it's not perfect and there are stresses daily but overall life is good. I have clothes to wear, food to eat, a beautiful house to live in, incredible kids, a wonderful husband, supportive family and friends and really what more could I want. I get to go to Utah in a week and a half and spend sometime with my beautiful daughter and meet this "Trevor boy" :) I can't wait!!! We are having a girls night on Saturday evening so anyone that falls into that category is invited. We are celebrating mine and Cassidy's birthdays. So come have fun with us!! I hope each one of you that read this blog will take a minute to ponder all the great things in your life and realize how blessed you are. I am blessed just to know you and have you in my life. Love to all. Celebrate the day!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! We have been wanting to have a girls night for sooooo long!! That means Syb and Sarah we need to leave our boyfriends for a few hours and play with Momma Kiz! :) Mom tell mi familia hola!! Loves

Julie Ann said...

Will do! Yes, I want your girlfriends to come. We will go about 5:30 on Saturday, Sept.20. Be there or be square!!!

Julie said...

Yea! Love your blog-I think you are going to enjoy it. You have some great writing that kinda just gave me a boost so thanks! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. Have a fun weekend!

Sarah Jane said...

i am a girl can i come!!!?

Sammie Noellie said...

oh mommy i love you! and im so so excited for the girls night!! i dont have a boyfriend to leave for afew hours unlike most... but thats okay! haha love you mommy!

Kelly said...

Hey, I found your blog from Julie's, hope you don't mind. It's too cute, you'll LOVE blogging. Thanks for the uplifting post, you made my day!

Julie Ann said...

Sarah Jane of course you are a girl and of course you are invited!! Kelli, did I not send you an email inviting you to see my blog? Sorry if I missed you!!

Tracy said...

Very cute blog Julie Kiser! How exciting that we can communicate in fun, unique ways!