Monday, September 29, 2008

My Birthday

I just want to thank everyone who made my birthday so great. As you get older, birthdays are different. Not like as a child when gifts and parties were the most important. For me, on my birthday it's knowing special people took a minute out of their busy lives and remembered me. I know it may sound selfish but I really appreciate all of you who made the effort and made my day happy. Cassidy, thanks for all your kind words you posted on your blog. As I said I am humbled and feel so blessed to be your mom. I am very lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. Larry, thanks for breakfast in bed!! You're the best!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

I told sam to wish you a happy birthday i hope you got the message! haha also..

I'm sorry i flipped sarah off. I am never serious but its a bad habit! haha

Kelly said...

Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you on Saturday. I was feeling kinda sick that day and was trying to put on a happy face for Riley's party. But I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

AWWW. BREAKFAST IN BED... YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND JULIE!.... Im glad you had such a wonderful BIRTHDAY... I MISS CASSIDY DEARLY... and of course all of the KISER family!.... hope to visit soon.....
LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

Karla said...

Hi Julie...long story how I found your blog, but I am SO glad that I did :). We still need to get together and have lunch. There is too much to catch up on since Hong Kong. Actually we caught up a little at Down East Home...but still more to go. Give me a call.