Thursday, September 25, 2008

My weekend in Utah.....

Last weekend was so wonderful! I went to Utah to visit my Cassidy and of course my other family members. I also went to meet Cassidy's new beau. We had a great time at dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Wow! Good food! I had an energy drink on my way down to SLC because I was quite sleepy and Sam wanted me to drive. So, needless to say, once I met up with Trevor and Cass I was a bit hyper. I am not a pop drinker so caffeine in my system is magnified! It made for a very fun evening! I loved Trevor, though. He is so sweet and handsome and kind and he tolerated the silliness that Sam, Cass and I dished out at dinner. I am looking forward to getting to know him better when he and Cassidy come to visit next weekend. Saturday night was a very fun girls night out with 4 of Cassidy's friends, my mom, sisters, sisters-in-law and my girls. We had lots of fun and took some pictures. When I get a minute I will add them to my post. By the way, Cassidy, thanks for making my blog look so "Fallish." I love it. Fall is wonderful. I love the sights and smells that fall brings. I hope everyone reading this blog has a pumpkin candle burning in their home. It is a must!! Have a great day!!

9 comments:

Brooke Campbell said...

That sounds like you had a great time...I can't imagine what it will be like when my girls are old enough for us to be going out to dinner with them and ahhhhhh boys!!!

Unknown said...

I love you Mommy!

McKall said...

Julie, it was so fun having you and sam baby down here!!! I loved our girls night and I love your whole family! Hope to see you soon! ps I told you Trevor was taking my place! haha but I'm sure you'll have fun when the two of them come up!

Anonymous said...

AWWW JULIE YOUR ADORABLE... I LOVE THE ENERGY YOU GIVE OFF... SO IF YOU HAD ENERGY DRINKS... IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT... I LOVE AND MISS YOU GIRLS.... MAYBE I CAN SCROUNGE UP SOME MONEY SOMEWHERE AND VISIT SOON... TAKE CARE
LOVE ME

Cameron said...

Amen. Trevor = Life.

Julie said...

Hey you, so glad you had fun with your girls. I can just picture you guys at dinner having so much fun! Tell Cass to bring that boy up here to see of we all approve-haha! LOVE the picture of you guys in black. Might have to try that with mine. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

NEW BLOG ADDRESS
mjmccrary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JULIE HAPPY BIRTHDYA TO YOU... HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL ONE... I DONT HAVE YOUR EMAIL OR I WOULD HAVE EMAILED YOU SO I JUST DID IT ON HERE LOL!!!

Kelly said...

You are such a great mom! What's your secret?? I hope I can have the kind of relationship with my girls someday that you have with yours. You're a good example.