Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIDY ELIZABETH

My oldest child, Cassidy Elizabeth Kiser, is 20 years old today. How can that be? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were having tea parties, singing songs and telling bedtime stories? I honestly can't believe how fast time flies. I must say it has been a fabulous 20 years. Not that it has been a perfect 20 years but being Cassidy's mom has been a treat. She is such a fun-loving, creative, amazing daughter. She brings fun and laughter to any room and makes those around her feel happy. Heavenly Father knew Cassidy needed to be my daughter because of the joy and happiness she would bring to our home. On this your 20th birthday may you know how truly much you are loved!!! I wish I could be there with you today but know that my heart is with you always. I LOVE YOU SUNDANCE!!! XOXOXOXO


5 comments:

My Angels said...

Julie, your girls are beautiful! I have never seen them, only heard you talk about them. It looks like you have alot of fun together. As for me I am just scared to death of the teenage years, I may have to look you up for advice someday.

Allison Petersen

Cameron said...

Dillards is awesome! Its a nice change of pace... Yeah I'm liking it :) Thank you for asking! :)

Chatty Natty said...

Hey Julie...I found your blog from Kelly's....gorgeous girls! Fun to see your lovely family...how are you?

Brooke Campbell said...

What beautiful women! It sure helps that they look like you. Life sure is wonderful isn't it? I'm sure you're very proud of your family! Also, I tag you...that means you have to do a post of your quirks!! (Well you don't have to but if you feel the need, then you've been tagged!)

Marilyn said...

Julie, you have much to be proud of!! Your girls are so beautiful and it obviously comes from their mom!Sorry I forgot your birthday, I've been a little preoccupied but Happy Belated Birthday!!!