Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I did it! I put some more pictures on my blog. I think I am getting addicted to this blogging thing. I especially love blogging with Cassidy's friends. They are so darling and creative and fun! Thanks for taking such good care of Cassidy and being there when she needs a hug or a shoulder to lean on since I am far away. I hope today is great for everyone. Just remember to keep smiling, be positive and above all remember to express gratitude in all things. How can you not be happy if you are focusing on all the good that is in your life?

6 comments:

The Morton's said...

Yay! You blog! It's addicting! Good to see you at lunch today. I'm sooooo excited about Super Saturday!!!! Thanks for taking it on!

Marilyn said...

Julie, Wow, for just starting blogging you really are addicted!!! Your pictures are great and your listening ear and advice are even greater!! Sorry to unload today but, hey you were there and I had to vent. Thanks so much for that!!! I'm glad you are enjoying your new job, can't wait till all my kids are in school too. Maybe I'll go work for Jeff.

Cameron said...

You are super motivating. I enjoy your blogs!! haha - cameron :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW... I WISH I COULD BE THERE FOR CASSIDY!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS HER AND YOU GUYS... IM GLAD YOUR GETTING INTO THE BLOGGING THING... i HAVE DECIDED ITS SO FUN!!! :) LOVE YA JULIE!!!!!!!

Melinda said...

Great job with your blog! I love your pictures! Welcome to the blogging world!

McKall said...

I am so happy we are blogging friends now!!! Yay!! and yes I am so in for a girls night when you and sam baby come down! I can't wait to see you guys!!