Friday, August 29, 2008

Okay, I know I am lame with very little pictures on my blog, but I am working on it. I need assistance from my oh so savvy techie girls. So, patience..... But today I want to take a minute and brag about my youngest, darling son. He was incredible on the football field last night. He made 3 out of the 4 touchdowns, one of the extra points and on defense, he made a tackle that caused a fumble. Yeah Quinners!! He is awesome and so fun to watch. Okay enough bragging. It really is indescribable to watch your sons play ball and excel. Cass, where are you? I need you here with me to cheer loudly. Just kidding! I know you are where you should be so no worries here. I'll work on getting some pics soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me when or if the boys have weekend games. I want to watch so bad it hurts! And I want pictures dangit!! Love you momma sita!

Julie Ann said...

I'm pretty sure at least one of the boys has a game on Sat. Sept. 13th. That might be a good time to come. I'll try to remember to send you a copy of the schedule.
Love you!

Lauren Alexis said...

Julie....I'm so excited that you blog!! I love hearing about all the happenings at the Kiser household!! Please come visit soon...k??? Thanks and love!

Julie Ann said...

Lauren, Thanks for commenting. I'm coming to visit very soon. Maybe a couple of weeks from now. We will do a girls night or birthday lunch for me and Cass and I want you to come!! Love you tons!