Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today is my first day as a working woman after 17 years of being a full-time mom at home. I must admit this morning I felt some anxiety but now that I am at work I feel great. What better opportunity than to be my husband's admin. assistant? I get to see him all day, go to lunch on occassion and have some spending money to myself. Plus, I will only work while the kids are in school. Sounds just about perfect, right? I really am excited and I think it will be a good thing for me and for the family. Today is a great day and I feel very blessed to be alive and to have such a great life. I am excited to watch Quinn play football tonight. I know he will do so well. Brady's team won their game last night 33-6. Unfortunately, Brady didn't get to play because of the concussion he got on Sat. but he will start playing again on Monday. I hope his season is as good as last years. I think he had 24 touchdowns!! He is so fast and so slick, if he sees a hole he's through it before anyone can catch him!! Anyway, life is good and I am a very lucky person!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my blogging mommy! You should take pictures of the football games.... PLEASE!!! and mom we have the same job, thats cute! Love you!

Julie Ann said...

I know! Don't you love it! I will take pictures of Quinn tonight and then post them ASAP!! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

JULIE!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! YOUR A BLOGGER... YAY... I FINALLY FIGURED IT ALL OUT THANKS TO CASSIDY... STILL STRUGGLING ON A FEW THINGS BUT I THINK I CAN GET IT.. YOUR PAGE IS WAY CUTE!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW JOB!!! TAKE CARE

Julie Ann said...

Megan, you made my day!! Thanks so much for commenting. I love this blogging stuff!! I miss you too. I would love a visit sometime :) You were a beautiful bride, by the way!! love you lots, JK

Anonymous said...

YES.... IT IS TRUE I NEED A BREAK AND WOULD LOVE TO COME VISIT.... IM BEING SERIOUS LOL!!! MARRIED LIFE IS GOOD... ITS A STRUGGLE ESPECIALLY WITH THE POSITION WERE IN RIGHT NOW BUT IT WILL PULL THROUGH I HAVE THE FAITH IT WILL! WELL I MISS YOU TONS JULIE AND ILL TRY AND GET THE MONEY AND TIME TO MAKE IT OUT FOR A VISIT!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALWAYS!