Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today is the first day of school...... mixed emotions. Excited for the kids to have something new to do and to get back with friends. Not excited about how fast time flies when school is in session. It will be Christmas next week and then spring and summer in a month :) Not really but time does speed by when my kids are in school. I just want to freeze time sometimes. I don't want the day when they are grown and gone and there aren't anymore baseball, football or basketball games, etc. Oh well.... carpe diem! Sieze the day! And that is what I shall do. Enjoy every moment. Today is going to be a great day!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Positive attitudes are contagious! Tell my siblings hello and I love them all!! Ahh Cole is in high school!! So help me if he starts kissing girls...whoa!!

Julie Ann said...

Please let's not talk about Cole kissing girls yet. Slow down! Yeah life is great and I am so lucky to have such amazing kids!!!

Julie Ann said...

By the way, Cass, love the boots!!

Sarah Jane said...

Hooorrayy Julie! I want to be your blogger buddy!

Julie Ann said...

Sarah Jane, I want you to be my blogger buddy!! I'm so excited to be connected!!!