Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

This will be short and sweet but I just had to thank all the amazing people in my life that have texted, phoned, dropped by treats, sent cards and/or gifts, made me breakfast in bed (thanks my cute husband), took me to lunch (thanks my cute husband), etc on my birthday. As I get older, it really isn't the gifts that matter. It's the kind words and the nice gestures that make a birthday happy. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I mean that. I feel so loved today. I have such a wonderful husband and children who are so kind to me and show me they love me daily. What more could a girl want? Notice I have said girl twice........ well, that's how I feel. I know I am older and getting older but I feel young, act young :) and will remain so as long as I can!!! So, thanks again to wonderful family, friends and neighbors who have made my day the best ever!

1 comment:

Sammie Noellie said...

I am so glad you have had a good day. I told you it wouldnt be so bad. I know Thirty is a milestone but it looks good on you. I love you mommy dear.