Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cassidy Elizabeth Kiser Woodbury

On September 30, 1988, a beautiful red-headed daughter was born to Larry and Julie Kiser and they were never the same. After 9 months of anticipating whether a boy or girl would grace their home, a little girl had been sent from heaven above. The smile on her daddy's face was priceless. Cassidy, you have brought me so much joy and happiness for 22 years now. Everyday, I feel blessed that the Lord loved me enough to share you with me and give me the privilege of being your mother. It's truly hard to believe that it has been 22 years since that wonderful day. Thank you for your beauty, your love, your kindness, your generous gifts, your laughter, your creativity, your friendship, your loyalty to your family, your love of the gospel, your love of your sister and your adoration for your brothers, your passion for all things beautiful, your kind heart, your great husband, your love of sports, your fun food ideas, your desire to please others, your love of babies and little children, your great ideas and so much more. You brighten everyone's day just by being you. Everyone who knows you is better because you are a part of their life. I hope you know I'm not just saying all this because I'm your mom. Ask anyone who knows Cassidy..... they will agree. The world was changed that beautiful autumn day 22 years ago for the better. I hope this is a wonderful birthday and that you know truly how much you are loved and cherished. I'm glad you are coming to be with me this weekend. I am so looking forward to it. Happy, happy birthday beautiful Cassidy. Your mom loves you dearly!!! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It's funny how once you get older things like this are all you want for your birthday! Thank you mommy! I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my mother. You are the greatest example to me and I will love you more than you will ever know!! See you TOMORROW!!! Xoxoxo

jessandbryce said...

She really is all those things & I would add a wonderful friend to the list. Happy Birthday Cass! I love you!