Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving break....

Wow, what a much needed break from routine. We had a great visit to Utah and enjoyed lots of quality time with my family. I am the luckiest person in the world. My family is the best! We had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner at Dave and Tammy's with 39 out of the 40 family members present. Then friday shopping with Mom, Janna, Jennifer, Cassie, Cassidy, Sam and Cole. We had lots of fun and lots of laughing. Saturday night we all went to Twilight and out to dinner. Then onto Trevors house to meet his awesome parents. Cass and Trev are getting a bit serious! I wonder what the next few months will bring! :) It was a wonderful few days and so nice to get out of the rut of life! I love you family. Thanks for being the best!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! :)

Anonymous said...

IM NERVOUS BUT HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME... MAKES MY EYES WATER... I LOVE CASSIDY SO MUCH!!!! AND LOVE THAT SHE IS ON CLOUD NINE AND SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! SHE DESERVES IT... GLAD TO HEAR YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING... LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL
<3 MEG

Julie said...

So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! I love having a big family (like you do). It makes me feel triple blessed to know so many great people. It also stresses me out as far as my own future- haha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie!!!!!!!! :)..... LOVED ELDER WIRTHLIN TONS :) GREAT MAN!!!

My Angels said...

Wow, what a great turn out with only two missing. My family doesn't come close to that in total number or turn out! Sounds like though you were away from the routine, you were plenty busy!! You have a great holiday season!!

Julie said...

Hey I added my vampire bite marks pic! I must have forgotten it when I posted before.