Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas to All....

It's December 10th and I haven't posted any kind of Christmas blog. So, here I go...... I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope this holiday season you take the time to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of Christmas. Through the hustle and bustle of the season remember what we are celebrating and instill in the hearts of your children the true meaning of Christmas. I hope you create memories with your loved ones that will carry you through the year and especially through the tough times.

We had a fabulous time cutting down our tree on Saturday and then going to Big Jud's restaurant. It's a tiny little place that serves hamburgers the size of a dinner plate. We had a blast. We laughed and joked and created memories. It was wonderful! It's what Christmas is all about.

Happy Holidays everyone. May you enjoy peace, joy, and love this Christmas season!

6 comments:

Sheryl Ann said...

Sounds like you and Sammie really enjoyed the Big Jud's trip. love ya. Call me about Dec 21 and if you still want to get together or not. Love ya. -Sheri

McKall said...

Merry Christmas Julie! your the greatest and I always love your posts! Love and miss you!

Libbi said...

I love Big Jud's. We have eaten there many times. Some of our boys have tried to eat the huge hamburger, I can't remember what it is called but fun place. I am still trying to get my christmas cards done. Keep on changing my mind on what picture I will use. I still have last years christmas card sitting here for you. Payton came home on the 21st last Dec. and it through me off so much....I just wanted to sit for weeks and visit and hug him!!! So sorry I didn't send it. I will send both this year. I promise. Have a very special holiday with your loved ones. Wish we could see you soon!

Sarah Jane said...

Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra! Ra Ra Ra Ra!

Sammie Noellie said...

WHY does EVERYONE comment YOUR post but i have a TOTAL of ONE comment!!! holy hannah im starting to take it personally... everyone likes my mom more than me.

Julie said...

Yea, that is awesome that you made such an effort! Your family will remember it forever! Merry Christmas to you!