Friday, October 24, 2008

Reality Check....

Cassidy just let me know that one of her good friends father just passed away this morning from a heart attack. I just feel sick inside. This is a reminder that we need to live our lives to the fullest knowing only that we have today. We need to love more and laugh more and try to enjoy every moment. I know this isn't possible every minute of every day because we know "there must needs be opposition in all things" but...... we can all improve. Today, tell those around you how much you love them. Hug someone you haven't hugged in a long time. Put aside bad feelings and forgive someone who has hurt you. Just enjoy today not knowing what tomorrow will bring.

3 comments:

McKall said...

That whole thing makes me sick and at the same time makes me so grateful for all I have and all the amazing people in my life! Love you Julie and everything you said is so true! Life is too short, live it up!

The Morton's said...

So sorry to hear that. Life is fragile. It's so easy to get caught up in stupid things.....thanks for the reminder.

Libbi said...

Hey there long lost friend. My email address is libbij@gmail.com.
I also have a blogspot. It is jeppesenville.blogspot.com. We are still working on it but it should be done this week when me and Jordan get some time to work on it more. Let's keep in touch. I would love to hear from you.