Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary Cass and Trev!

I can't believe it's already been 2 years since you were married and yet I feel like Trevor has been a part of the family for much longer. I want you both to know how much I love you and how proud I am of you and the choices you are making and the good lives you are living. It's obvious how in love you are and I hope you will always keep it that way. Being married isn't all fun and games. It takes work and constant nurturing but if you always make it a priority and remember to put each other first, it will be much easier. Thanks for your love and kindness and generosity. Sam and the boys absolutely adore both of you. You mean the world to them and it's always a treat if they know you will be visiting or they can see you. I appreciate your good examples of respect, love of the gospel, dedication to each other, love for life, finding joy in the journey and all the other wonderful things your represent. You are a beautiful couple with so much in store. You're future is bright with so much to look forward to. I hope you cherish each other from here to eternity! Have a very Happy Anniversary! I love you with all my heart!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you! Of course, it got me all teary eyed. I love you and I am so grateful that we have had you and dad as such amazing examples to us and what a great marriage should be. I love you with all my heart!! Xoxo

BRETTnMEGAN said...

TEAR TEAR.... LOVE THIS