Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks Cassidy.....




Cassidy always seems to be my hook-up for cool things. She told me to read her blog about Shutterfly christmas cards and so I did. I clicked on the links and was so impressed with what I saw. I have heard a lot about Shutterfly over the past couple of years but hadn't ever done anything with their company. I was, however, so pleased with all the choices and the beautiful designs they offered for Christmas cards. You too can see these great choices here. I was mostly looking for photo cards but they also have a great variety of regular Christmas cards here. I am always looking for great invitations/birthday cards and so in the future I will be looking to Shutterfly to meet my needs. Click here to view your options. I am so excited about how easy it is to use Shutterfly online. You only need to select a picture of your choice and download it to the Christmas card you want. Anyone can do it! Thanks Shutterfly for making it such a painless experience especially at this crazy time of year!! I have included some of my favorite photo cards. Enjoy!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you Shutterfly!! Love you Momma Bear!

The Morton's said...

I love Shutterfly! I used them for my Christmas cards and I've also quit scrapbooking and started making photobooks from their website instead.