Monday, February 23, 2009

Lamest Blogger Award.....

Ok, I know I get the lamest blogger award. I haven't blogged in 5 weeks! How sad is that. I'm usually at work when I have time to blog and then I don't have any pictures on my computer. When I'm home and have all the pictures, I don't have time. Excuses, excuses......well, I have also discovered facebook and that seems to be a great way to keep in touch and reconnect with old friends. So, sorry it's been so incredibly long and this blog itself is so boring. I will try to get on my computer at home and post some pics. Hope you're all having a great day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You say that BUT YOU NEVER DO!!!

Julie said...

ya ya ya!:) Just kidding I just posted barely myself for the first time in forever. You must come see my photo books and get going on you know what. I would love to help or give pointers. Also, did you know you are fabulous? Well you are!

Unknown said...

I am still patiently waiting for pictures 6 months later....