Friday, November 14, 2008

Friends......

I just read this today and it really is true...

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart."

I have been blessed in my life with some very wonderful, true friends. I know the Lord knew how much friends would mean to me and so he sent me friends who have immensely blessed my life. Thank you to all those who have touched my life in so many ways and been true friends to me through the years. You know who you are...... I am lucky to include in my list of friends my sisters, sisters-in-law, daughters and my mom. Thanks for being my guardian angels and making my life so good.

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Amen to that julie! :)

Can I start calling you Motivational Julie?

Anonymous said...

YES I NEED TO MOVE BACK BUT THE LOVING EX HUSBAND OF MINE WANTS ME TO SUFFER SO HE MADE THINGS WORSE SO IT WILL BE MUCH LONGER TILL I CAN GET BACK THERE... I MISS YOU GUYS AND CASSIDY SO MUCH... IM HANGING ON BY A STRING BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE :(.. LOVE YOU!

My Angels said...

I love your thoughts for the day, they make you stop and think, instead of just rolling though the day like every other! Thanks!

Libbi said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, we do need to get together. We go to Idaho once in awhile. We have been there twice in the past 4months. In July, Tanner got his endowments in the Rexburg Temple. You see, last Jan. we went to the open house with our kids and Tanner said, "this is where I want to get my endowments. Also Garen's parents are temple workers there. It is so beautiful. Then in Sept. Garen's grandpa died and we made just a day trip up there. We just forget that you guys live so close! We need to drop by the next time on the way. I know you have a lot of family in SL so it is hard for you to get away and visit friends but let us know and we can make a weekend trip to our cabin and go snowmobiling or 4 wheeling! Please bring your kids and even family if you want, it has a ton of room. We would love it!! Just let us know. We miss you guys!!